Nero Burning ROM, commonly called Nero, is an optical disc authoring program from Nero AG. The software is part of the Nero Multimedia Suite but is also available as a stand-alone product. It is used for burning and copying optical discs such as CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays. The program also supports label printing technologies LightScribe and LabelFlash and can be used to convert audio files into other audio formats.
Buy Nero Platinum 2019 Suite v20.0.07200 : 50$
Nero Burning ROM is only available for Microsoft Windows. A Linux-compatible version was available from 2005 to 2012, but it has since been discontinued. In newer versions, media can be added to compilations via the Nero MediaBrowser. Nero AirBurn, a new feature in Nero 2015, enables users to burn media straight from their mobile devices.
Empower your digital life with Nero Platinum 2019 for high-performance multimedia. Create professional looking movies and slideshows virtually in any format fast, easily and in highest export quality to file or video disc. Best for importing, organizing, playback and streaming of music, video, photo, slideshow, movies, TV shows as well as disc playback.
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel processor
- 1 GB RAM and 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 compliant graphics card and DVD disc drive for installation and playback
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher and Internet Explorer 11 and higher
- For some services an Internet connection is required
- Ultra HD (4K) Editing requires 64 bit operating systems
– Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 2.6 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
– 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended*
– OpenGL 2.0-capable system
Nero Burning ROM, commonly called Nero, is an optical disc authoring program from Nero AG. The software is part of the Nero Multimedia Suite but is also available as a stand-alone product. It is used for burning and copying optical discs such as CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays